Dealing with the transport of hazardous cargo cannot be taken lightly – the inherent risks associated with hazardous materials are significant.
Our approach to managing hazardous cargo is built on strong systems and procedures which are underpinned by our company’s highly-skilled experienced personnel and in-house dangerous goods adviser.
There are nine classes of hazardous goods and we are able to carry all hazardous cargo including class 7 but we are not able to Class 1, explosives and items with explosive materials, our vehicles are specially modified and enhanced to carry virtually any item.
- Safe and secure handling and forwarding
- Specialist vehicles and drivers
- Specialist on-board safety kit and equipment
- Specialist driver and public health & safety equipment
- Paperwork and certificates
- Liaison with authorities
- Dangerous Goods Safety Adviser – DGSA
- Legal and regulatory requirements - including ADR 2005